The ingredients in this formula have been proven to improve energy and repair at the cellular level, improve toxin drainage through your liver, kidneys, blood, lung, lymph, skin and digestive tract. They also support and mobilize your immune system while restoring stressed organs and systems.Detoxiﬁcation is a process that begins with understanding the body’s homeostatic regulatory mechanisms and assisting or strengthening those mechanisms in very speciﬁc ways. As a patient progresses through the process, as described below:
A xenobiotic is a man-made material that is foreign to the body. Xenobiotic remedies, which are sometimes called isodes, detoxodes or homochords, are homeopathic remedies for these foreign botanical, zoological, or chemical substances.
Optimal Health Systems’ xenobiotics are designed to assist with detoxiﬁcation. Each xenobiotic provides an array of isodes and other attenuated agents, along with classical and non-classical remedies. Potencies of individual agents range from (12X) to (30X) to (60X) as appropriate for desired action of the formula.
1. Identify and remove the causative factors and/or the obstacles to healing. Gathering patient history, conducting various tests, and addressing emotional factors may all be valuable in preparing for detoxiﬁcation.
2. Improve how your body removes toxins in order to provide increased energy for repair. Exercise and stimulation of the automatic nervous system may be helpful.
3. Balance and strengthen the patient’s system so it can tolerate the stress of detoxiﬁcation. Detoxifying causes stress on the body and may result in temporary worsening of symptoms. Consider pairing with Opti-Adrenal.
4. Improve drainage to assist with toxin excretion via the kidneys, liver, blood, lungs, lymph, skin, and digestive tract. Spinal adjustments, fascial release, foot baths, far infrared saunas and visceral manipulation may be beneﬁcial.
5. Draw out toxins by supporting and mobilizing the immune system. OHS Formulas’ Xenobiotics serve this function by providing a blueprint for the body and thereby assisting with recognizing foreign substances.
6. After detoxiﬁcation, re-strengthen the patient’s systems by supplementing speciﬁc nutrition as your testing indicates.
7. Restore, stimulate, and regenerate previously stressed organs or systems.