DISCLAIMER; The information contained within each condition are
suggested nutritional formulas based on customer feedback and what many use to
nutritionally support the body. The information and products mentioned are not
a diagnosis and in NO WAY is intended to treat or cure a disease. OHS
formulates and creates whole food formulas for many Health Professionals and
only licensed HP's can diagnose and treat disease. The products and information
shown is for educational purposes based on how, many customers have reported
they nutritionally support their bodies. If you have a health condition, please
consult with your physician before choosing any nutritional program or supplement
and base what you take off of their guidelines.
GOUT is defined as the accumulation of uric acid crystals that result in acute arthritis and joint inflammation.
Click on the following
products to find more helpful information:
Optimal Liver / Kidney
Fruit and Veggie Plus
- Follow a low purine diet ( avoid organ meats, shellfish, anchovies, mackerel, sardines, red meat, and herring) and avoid alcohol..
- Limit fish, dried legumes, poultry, mushrooms, and asparagus.
- Increase antioxidants ( sweet potatoes, broccoli, cantaloupe, spinach, etc,).
- Increase the intake of berries, celery seed, and omega-3 fatty acids (flaxseed, tuna).
- Increase fluid intake.
- Avoid high intake of niacin and ascorbic acid and decrease the intake of simple sugars.
- Exercise regularly.