DISCLAIMER; The information contained within each condition are
suggested nutritional formulas based on customer feedback and what many use to
nutritionally support the body. The information and products mentioned are not
a diagnosis and in NO WAY is intended to treat or cure a disease. OHS
formulates and creates whole food formulas for many Health Professionals and
only licensed HP's can diagnose and treat disease. The products and information
shown is for educational purposes based on how, many customers have reported
they nutritionally support their bodies. If you have a health condition, please
consult with your physician before choosing any nutritional program or supplement
and base what you take off of their guidelines.
OSTEOPOROSIS is excessive bone loss characterized by brittleness of bones, pain in the vertebrae, rounding of shoulders, height loss, and proneness to fractures.
CLICK on the following
products to find more helpful information:
Optimal Muscle Rx
Increase intake of calcium (soy, raw cheese, salmon, almonds, raw milk, yogurt, spinach, trout).
- Avoid foods / habits that deplete calcium (smoking, coffee, tea, carbonation, salt, high fat diets, high protein diets, alcohol).
- Increase Vitamin D (eggs, tuna, salmon, mackerel, sardines).
- Increase magnesium (almonds, quinoa, soy, spinach, brown rice, pumpkin seeds).
- Increase phytoestrogens (soy, celery, whole grains, nuts, apples, flaxseed).
- Increase boron (non-citrus ftuits, leafy veggies, legumes).
- Exercise regularly.