DISCLAIMER; The information contained within each condition are
suggested nutritional formulas based on customer feedback and what many use to
nutritionally support the body. The information and products mentioned are not
a diagnosis and in NO WAY is intended to treat or cure a disease. OHS
formulates and creates whole food formulas for many Health Professionals and
only licensed HP's can diagnose and treat disease. The products and information
shown is for educational purposes based on how, many customers have reported
they nutritionally support their bodies. If you have a health condition, please
consult with your physician before choosing any nutritional program or
supplement and base what you take off of their guidelines.
PARKINSON'S DISEASE is a neuromuscular disorder that is the result of diminished levels of dopamine in the brain.
CLICK on the following
products to find more helpful information:
Fruit and Veggie Plus
Follow a high complex carbohydrate diet (65% CHO, 12% PRO, 23% FAT) - no more than 35 gm protein a day.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Avoid eating protein foods until after 5:00 p.m.
- Limit Vitamin B6 to (2.0 mg/day) - Foods to avoid: peas, beans, yams, avocado, bran, yeast, tuna, oats, pork, beef organs, dried skim milk, sweet potato, fortified cereal, wheat germ, and fresh salmon.
- Add fava beans and velvet beans to your meals daily (16 oz. a day).
- Increase Vitamin B12 (Optimal Whole B, spirulina, eggs, lean meats, low fat dairy).
- Try Passionflower and rosemary.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.