DISCLAIMER; The information contained within each condition are
suggested nutritional formulas based on customer feedback and what many use to
nutritionally support the body. The information and products mentioned are not
a diagnosis and in NO WAY is intended to treat or cure a disease. OHS
formulates and creates whole food formulas for many Health Professionals and
only licensed HP's can diagnose and treat disease. The products and information
shown is for educational purposes based on how, many customers have reported
they nutritionally support their bodies. If you have a health condition, please
consult with your physician before choosing any nutritional program or
supplement and base what you take off of their guidelines.
PSORIASIS: A skin disease thought to be caused by the excessive replication of the skin cells that are produced too quickly to be shed normally, resulting in rash and scales.
CLICK on the following
products to find more helpful information:
Fruit and Veggie Plus
Increase fluid intake.
- Take a few minutes to bask in the sunlight.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and smoking.
- Avoid food allergens (i.e. dairy products, wheat, etc.)
- Apply capsaicin and chamomile containing cream or aloe vera gel mixed with a small amount of wheat germ oil.
- try a warm bath with oatmeal.
- Utilize soaps with lanolin, Vitamin E, or aloe vera.
- Exercise regularly.