DISCLAIMER; The information contained within each condition are
suggested nutritional formulas based on customer feedback and what many use to
nutritionally support the body. The information and products mentioned are not
a diagnosis and in NO WAY is intended to treat or cure a disease. OHS
formulates and creates whole food formulas for many Health Professionals and
only licensed HP's can diagnose and treat disease. The products and information
shown is for educational purposes based on how, many customers have reported
they nutritionally support their bodies. If you have a health condition, please
consult with your physician before choosing any nutritional program or
supplement and base what you take off of their guidelines.
PULMONARY DISEASES (EMPHYSEMS, CHRONIC BRONCHITIS, CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASES) : Long-term emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, and persistent airway obstruction can result in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
CLICK on the following
products to find more helpful information:
Fruit and Veggie Plus
Increase fluid intake.
- Decrease weight, if needed.
- Six small meals / day.
- Follow a low sodium diet, add oregano to meals, have chicken soup often, and avoid excessive temperature in foods.
- Include high biological value proteins (eggs, fish, lean meats).
- Chew food thoroughly.
- Moderate carbohydrate diet (55-60% CHO) should include (greens, sweet potato, whole oats, soy, spinach, wheat bran, whole wheat, carrots, barley greens, oat bran, squash).
- Rest before and after meals.