DISCLAIMER; The information contained within each condition are
suggested nutritional formulas based on customer feedback and what many use to
nutritionally support the body. The information and products mentioned are not
a diagnosis and in NO WAY is intended to treat or cure a disease. OHS
formulates and creates whole food formulas for many Health Professionals and
only licensed HP's can diagnose and treat disease. The products and information
shown is for educational purposes based on how, many customers have reported
they nutritionally support their bodies. If you have a health condition, please
consult with your physician before choosing any nutritional program or
supplement and base what you take off of their guidelines.
RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS (RA) ; A chronic systemic disease characterized by inflammation of the joints, often resulting in crippling deformities.
CLICK on the following
products to find more helpful information:
Fruit and Veggie Plus
Consume a vegetarian diet or at least a diet very low in animal products.
- Eat an avocado a day.
- Use cold pressed olive oil in recipes, and use fresh ginger daily.
- Increase omega-3 fatty acids (fish and flaxseed)
- Increase the intake of raw fruits and vegetables.
- Increase selenium, zinc, boron (Brewer's yeast, barley, almonds, pumpkin seeds, legumes, greens.
- eliminate food allergens, if necessary (dairy, wheat, etc.).
- Try warm baths, cold packs, and acupuncture